RAYYA NUTRI TERMS & CONDITIONS
a) RAYYA NUTRI refers to the meal plan provider, The Retreat Palm M Gallery by Sofitel L.L.C.
b) Client, a person using the services of RAYYA NUTRI.
c) Meal Plan as used in this general T&C refers to the main product and service purchased by the customer from RAYYA NUTRI.
d) Wellness Coach/ Nutritionist is the client wellness nutrition advisor who is the client’s contact person to assist with any concerns, requests, changes, and even complaints.
e) Freeze is the act of putting the plan on hold.
f) Substitute is the act of replacing a dish.
g) Chiller Bag refers to the portable insulated bag that carries all meals for the day.
h) Cut Off is the set time that any request or changes on the meal plan must be finalized.
i) Macronutrients used in Rayya Nutri refer to fat, carbohydrates, and protein in grams.
j) Paid wastage refers to canceled delivery which is still considered as a paid meal and will no longer be added to the plan.
A) Meals / Subscription Changes:
All clients who have completed their order are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions from their registration until the end of their plan and also upon renewal.
- Client acknowledges that the meal plan results depend on many factors, including age, lifestyle, activity level, amount of exercise, medical conditions, starting weight, and above all, motivation and consistency. Weight loss results are not guaranteed and differ from person to person, even when following the same meal plan.
- Meal plans are amended according to the calorie and macronutrient ranges assigned for each type of meal plan.
- Client will only receive their subscribed meal plan via email from the Nutritionist within 2 business days after payment confirmation.
- Additional separate deposit charge will apply for the two chiller bags with icepacks which should be allocated to each Rayya Nutri Meal Plan Client which is subject for refund upon non-renewal or completion of the Meal provided the chiller bags & ice packs will be returned in good condition.
- Meal plan deliveries are usually starting from Monday to Friday. The Rayya Nutri Office will be available to answer your queries from 8:00AM -5:00PM for the existing guest for modification in meal plan.
- New guest will be contacted by our Nutritionist from 9:00AM -12:00PM and will be carry forwarded for the next day.
- Meal plans may be amended according to the client’s declared dislikes, allergies, and preferences. RAYYA NUTRI will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to any food consumed if notice was not given in advance about a dislike or allergen. It is advised to disclose all dislikes and allergens before starting the meal plan.
- RAYYA NUTRI reserves the right to refuse a client under the following cases: With any medical condition or health risks such as but not limited to pregnancy, diabetes, heart disease, ulcers, colitis, inflammatory bowel and or Chron’s disease, or any other medical conditions.
A1.Meals / Subscription Changes Disclaimer:
RAYYA NUTRI does not intend to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Therefore, the company and its affiliates do not take any responsibility and are not liable for any negative outcome due to the meal plan for clients who are suffering from any medical conditions. Therefore, always seek the advice of your physician regarding your medical condition or any other health-related matter before signing up for any of the meal plans offered.
- Our Nutritionist is meant to offer internal advice to our staff on meal composition, and to help you to choose the right plan for you based on your goals, but not to be interpreted as medical advice for our clients. Always seek the advice of your physician if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, your diet, nutritional supplements, and exercise regimen, or any other matter related to your health and well-being.
- Our meals are not intended to cure or treat any illness/disease. Our meals may help to improve some aspects of health, but care should be taken to work with your physician to manage blood sugars, medications and dietary intake.
- RAYYA NUTRI can’t accommodate specific therapeutic diets, not within the RAYYA NUTRI guidelines.
B. Food allergy / intolerance / dislikes disclaimer:
- The RAYYA NUTRI kitchen does not have a dedicated allergen-free section. However, the whole team is well trained to identify allergen-containing ingredients from dishes to reduce risks. However, cross-contamination cannot be guaranteed.
- Severe allergic reaction to certain food allergens such as Gluten, Shellfish, Nuts, Egg, Milk, Soy, Peanut, Sesame, Fish, Lupin, Mustard, Celery, Sulphites or White Powder and also for all kind of various other allergies.
- If you are a current customer and discover that you have an allergy, or develop an allergy, you must notify us immediately.
- Dislike can be considered based on the specific food type and clients requirement then menu may be modified accordingly. Food intolerance also applies same condition with allergen special needs.
C. Payments / pauses / cancellations / refunds conditions:
C.1. PAYMENT PROCESS CONDITION
- Full payment must be received 2 business days before the desired start date for either a new or renewed meal plan.
- Payments can be made online from the RAYYA NUTRI website, bank transfer, electronic payment or cash. The cash and bank transfer payments should be confirmed with our Wellness Coach /Nutritionist with the arrangement of the payment collection.
- If the client wants to upgrade or change meal plan; the balance amount must be settled within 2 business days from the date of request. Otherwise, the meal plan will be shortened based on the remaining amount.
- Additional payments for any add-on dishes must be settled before the plan commencement date.
- Installment payment is not allowed. Discounts will be applicable only on special conditions, with the approval from the hotel management.
RAYYA NUTRI reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
C.2. MEAL PLAN PAUSE / FREEZE, SUBSTITUTES, AND OTHER MEAL PLAN CHANGES
- Meal Plan Freeze must be submitted 3 business days in advance of the next meal delivery (ex: Thursday before noon for deliveries on Monday, and Monday before noon for deliveries on Thursday). After our cutoff time, orders enter the production schedule and are unable to be removed.
- If the advance notice period of 3 business days is not carried forward, at least a 1-day meal plan will be considered as paid wastage and will be deducted from your total plan days even if you select not to receive the delivery on these days.
- Any emergency freeze can be considered valid based on the following circumstances from the client: like medical condition, & emergency travels with cross verification by the hotel management.
- One-month meal plan can be frozen or paused only one time and for a maximum of 15days. Should the freeze exceed the allowed duration, the client will forfeit the remainder of the plan.
- All meal substitutes must be made 2 business days in advance by contacting your assigned customer service agent or Wellness Coach.
- Other change requests, such as other dislikes, adding preferences, etc., will be applied to the client’s meal plan 2 business days after receiving such notice (additional charges may apply).
C.3. CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- RAYYA NUTRI encourages all clients to commit to their plan as scheduled fully. Anything that may hinder results and overall satisfaction must be brought to the Wellness Coach/ Nutritionist attention to find an appropriate solution.
- Any request to cancel a plan will need to be given 4 business days in advance before the required cancellation date.
- Note: Discounted or special offer meal plans are non-refundable.
- Cancellation refund is only under extenuating circumstances and upon approval of the Management.
- A twenty percent (20%) cancellation fee will apply on the remaining number of days from the time the refund is approved. The refunds will be calculated as mentioned below.
- The refunds will be made as follows:
VI.i. If the trial meal plan is canceled, a twenty percent (20%) cancellation fee will apply on the remaining number of days from the time the refund is approved.
VI.ii. If a one-month meal plan is canceled within the 1st week, the refund equals 75% of the total amount paid for the meal plan after deducting the 20% cancellation fee.
VI.iii. If a one-month meal plan is canceled on the 2nd week, the refund equals 50% of the total amount paid for the meal plan after deducting the 20% cancellation fee.
VI.iv. If a one-month meal plan is canceled on the 3rd week, the refund equals 25% of the total amount paid for the meal plan after deducting the 20% cancellation fee.
VI.v. Refunds will be processed within fourteen (14) business days after the refund is being approved by hotel management.
VII.The deposit amount for chiller bag (AED100) shall be refunded to the client after returning the bags and upon completion / nonrenewal of meal plan from RAYYA NUTRI. Any Damage on the chiller bag due to Mishandling by client shall be subjected to charging client full amount from the deposit amount provided for the chiller bags.
- Delivery is to be made based on the agreed start date, location, and available delivery slot. The delivery slot is a time frame during which our delivery service will make the delivery.
- Any changes to the client’s delivery – be it the location or delivery slot – must be made 2 business days in advance: any last-minute changes are subject to confirmation from the Wellness Coach/ Nutritionist.
DISCLAIMER: RAYYA NUTRI is not able to guarantee a specific delivery timing. Our delivery windows are from 6:00 a.m.to 11:00 a.m. on Monday to Friday mornings, unless otherwise stated or agreed upon. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, deliveries can arrive outside of this time frame. You are agreeing to accept the delivery within, but not limited to, this time frame at the delivery location listed
D.1. RECEIVE / RETURN OF CHILLER BAGS:
- During subscription with Rayya Nutri Meal Plan; Two Chiller bags with ice packs shall be allocated to each clients.
- The empty chiller bag with ice pack from previous delivery must be kept outside the client’s door and will be replaced by our staff with a filled chiller bag the next day
- If you are not available to receive/return the chiller bag and the bag is left outside the door for collection,
- RAYYA NUTRI cannot be held responsible for any missing items, bags, or damages to the bag and the food inside (this includes food spoilage).
- Any Damage on the chiller bag due to Mishandling by client shall be subjected to charging the client from the additional deposit amount provided for the chiller bags.
DISCLAIMER: We recommend that you refrigerate your food immediately after receiving from our delivery staff. RAYYA NUTRI will not be responsible for any deviation in food temperature, food quality & food safety if delivered in a cardboard box / carry bags due to the client not returning the chiller bags.
E. FOOD STORAGE, CONSUMPTION, REHEATING, AND LABELS
- Rayya Nutri has no responsibility for damages related to meals that have been improperly stored. After meals are delivered, they should be refrigerated immediately or otherwise food should be consume within two hours. Failure to promptly refrigerate meals and consume meals within the above declared duration will absolve Rayya Nutri of any liability or responsibility for damages related to meals that have been improperly stored after delivery.
- Upon receiving the chiller bags, all food should be refrigerated at 4°C or below. Follow reheating instructions on the label.
- Reheating of food must be done once only at 75°C within an hour and to be consumed within two hours.
- Left Over food for the day shall not be carry forwarded to the next day ; Rayya Nutri absolve liability if there is any food quality or food safety concerns
- All dishes are labelled with food handling instructions
- RAYYA NUTRI considers any confirmation made online via phone and email valid and legally binding.
- RAYYA NUTRI reserves the right to send emails and SMS communications to all clients unless they have been unsubscribed or requested to unsubscribe.
a) Client acknowledges that RAYYA NUTRI has the right to store personal information, which may be used to operate, provide the products and services and respond to queries the client may have during and after their meal plan subscription.
b) Client has no objection to RAYYA NUTRI sharing the client’s details with the logistic provider, including delivery address, client name, client phone number, and any other information which may be required.
c) All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
d) The Website Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Clients are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
e) We treat client data according to data storage’s best practices (and laws). Client data is stored in our highly secure data center and can be securely accessed only by the RAYYA NUTRI team, which runs in your web browser.
4) TRADEMARK & COPYRIGHT POLICY:
RAYYA NUTRI is a trademarked logo, company, and brand. Any infringement will lead to persecution in UAE courts. RAYYA NUTRI may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense, or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe on third parties’ copyrights or other rights.
5) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
Although RAYYA NUTRI is not responsible for the content, quality, or accuracy of data provided by users, compilations of such data, text, information and other materials are made available to users through RAYYA NUTRI system. The online materials are RAYYA NUTRI intellectual property and are protected by U.S., UAE, and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, the online materials may not be copied or redistributed either in whole or in part without the prior written consent of RAYYA NUTRI, except as expressly and specifically permitted under these Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions, please speak to our Wellness Coach, or email us at HA9Q6-FB8@accor.com.